#COMP: Here's a chance to win a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High x Dior
Author: Link Up TV Admin | Friday 3rd July 2020
Over the past few months, the hype surrounding the Air Dior collaboration has been building. KLEKT have seen just how sneakerheads have been pining to get their hands on a pair. That's why they've put together their biggest giveaway yet. They're giving one lucky winner the chance to own a pair of the Air Jordan 1 High Dior sneakers. No, you aren't reading that incorrectly, we really are going to give one person the chance to own a piece of history.
All you have to do to win a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High x Dior is the following:
- From 18:00PM GMT Thursday 2nd July - 23:59PM GMT Thursday 16th July, every order that a customer makes on KLEKT will gain entry to the Air Dior raffle.
- No minimum purchase required
- Size subject to availability
- The winner will be revealed on July 24th at 5PM GMT via KLEKT Instagram Live
- The winner will be contacted by KLEKT by July 31st regarding the delivery of these grails
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your entry into the KLEKT Dior Giveaway competition (the “Competition”) and references to "us", "we" and "KLEKT" shall mean Authenticated By Ltd of Unit 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, United Kingdom, W3 0BZ. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Competition is open to all registered users of KLEKT.com, except for employees (and their immediate families) of KLEKT. To enter the competition, you must purchase an item via KLEKT. There is no minimum order value to enter the competition.
We will only accept one entry per purchase. No entries from third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted and such entries, or those made with the use of automated processes, will be disqualified. You must ensure your phone number is verified on your KLEKT account. The opportunity to win the prize starts 18:00PM GMT Thursday 2nd July (the “Giveaway Hours”). You must be over 18 to participate in this competition.
Entrants have the chance to win a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High x Dior Limited Edition sneakers.
Winner Selection and Prize Delivery
- All valid entries will automatically be entered into the prize draw. One winner will be selected at random by a representative of KLEKT.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize.
- Size subject to availability
- The winner will be revealed on 24th July 2020 at 5pm (BST) via Instagram Live.
- There are no alternatives to the prize and size option offered and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 7 [KH1] days of the prize notification which will be by 31st July 2020.
KLEKT’s decision in relation to the prize will be final and at KLEKT’s absolute discretion.
Publicity and Use of Your Personal Information
· The personal information that entrants provide will be used by KLEKT for the purpose of conducting this competition, such as winner communication. We may also ask you if you would be happy to be mentioned in reasonable promotional activity (such as an Instagram Story) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. We will only do this with your consent. For more details about how we use your personal data see our privacy notice at www.klekt.com/privacy-policy/. [KH2]
· To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, we will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion publicly via social media but will respond to questions via direct message or sent by email. We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize took place. We may also need to send certain details of the prize winner to anyone who contacts us using the details below.
· If you object to any or all of your name and country being published or made available, please contact us using the details below. We may still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.[KH3]
· By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
· We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
· We cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed, invalid or not uploaded for any reason.
· We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
· We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to the Competition where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
· We reserve the right to close or cancel the Competition at any time should such a situation arise that compromises our business ethics or may cause embarrassment to our brand.
· You can contact us in relation to the competition (or for details of the winner) by writing to Unit 2 Western Avenue Business Park, Mansfield Road, Acton, London, United Kingdom, W3 0BZ or emailing email@example.com.
· These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.