Niko Omilana has released his full manifesto in his campaign to become Mayor of London
Author: Tom Dingley | Tuesday 27th April 2021
YouTuber, leader of the NDL and London Mayoral candidate Niko Omilana has released his full manifesto in a bid to boost his campaign to become the new Mayor of London.
In case you were not already aware, the NDL leader and YouTuber Niko Omilana is running to become Mayor of London, and he has now released his official full manifesto in a bid to take his campaign to the next level. Niko recently took 5% in the polls - just 1% less than the Green Party candidate and 3% less than the Liberal Democrats candidate.
Niko's manifesto includes some of the following policies:
- Any McDonalds with a broken McFlurry machine will be shut down and turned into low rent housing
- Boris Johnson will be forced to shush
- Turn off all power in London once a year and call it Londoff
- Prices of Fredos to go back down to 5p
- Free transport for under 18s and over 69s (Uni students included)
MY FULL MANIFESTO #NikoForMayor pic.twitter.com/6OE9qmugd6— NDL Mayorside (@NikoOmilana) April 27, 2021
Will you be voting for Niko Omilana to be your next London Mayor?